~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

One week...

One week and ton of fun stuff to do. However, I've already wasted 2 days with video games and TV. Not your typical girl's day but that's me. I intend on skateboarding, painting my nails black, play guitar and go shopping but these include personal me time and some $cha-ching$.
What's worse is my Baby bunny is working for the week. I'm not sure if he meant working temporarily or really working kind of working. I am so worried about him because he works 'till late at night and sometimes he's left alone at where he works. I think worrying about not seeing him for the week is less important than worrying that he might get mugged during the night or get run over by a car when he's trying to cross the street.
I just miss him so badly! We haven't been okay since I suddenly freaked out three Tuesdays ago. It just didn't feel the same anymore. Now all I wanna do is make it up to him, somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment