~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

love's destiny

My Baby & Me
Thinking back about us, maybe our hearts have crossed before but we never really noticed it then.

I remember the first time I saw him, I felt...real love. However, I never really gave a damn 'cos I still had a crush on this one guy. But because he was so popular and well-liked, I had an interest in him.
I remember that I always, ALWAYS scolded him when we suddenly didn't have any KK activity just because he didn't want to. Getting angry was the only way I could connect with guys :P
I also remember he tried to be nice and goof around with me. But I was so serious, I got mad at him. Because he was so lovable, I only thought of him as a big brother but I always did fantasize us being together; sitting together, holding hands.

About two weeks before our PKBM camp at school, he has for the first time noticed me. And he fell in love  with me. During the camp, I had a strong feeling to approach him. To talk to him or something. I didn't know what that feeling was. My eyes were all on him, even though there was a hot guy there.
The week after that is when we got to know each other then got together.

Is this love really destined by God? Did God really made us soul-mates?


No comments:

Post a Comment