~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Walk in the moonlight...

After the PKBM dinner, we all hung around the area just to relax a little. Most of went to a cyber cafe  called Cozee but Arine, Harrison and I just walked around the place. Y'know,  just to get some of that cold night air. It's really a first time out in the night for me and Arine. It's actually really fun just walking in the night. After half a round of the entire place we stopped in front of the Green Gallery which was closed. Arine's ride was already there and she went home. Me? I decided to walk.
A real good excuse to have a bonus time with my Baby Harrison. We walked and walked and walked until we arrived at this one area where his ex, who happens to be Jo, lived. I thought we'd walk through there but he didn't want to. I asked what the problem was and he cried when he wanted to mention her. When I pushed him further to tell me his problem I didn't realize I was sending him on an emotional turmoil. He kept crying so hard I felt the pain he felt.
We continued to walk. I kept quiet the whole time. He asked what was wrong but I told him he'd feel more upset if I said what I wanted to say. So when we were at a little, lit park we sat on a bench and started to talk. We talked heart-to-heart but he made funny faces which to me means that he's hiding something. I told him I didn't like that 'cos when we were just to have one of those intimate moments he always ruins it. I hate that! I want him to be serious about his feelings and not fooling around just because he doesn't wanna see me sad. FYI, I'm sad when you're not serious about it. So we talked it over and went home. My night didn't end the way I wanted it to. I'm still a little disappointed about and there is no upside to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment