~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Play It Out

Casio CTK2100
Oh my gosh, my fingers are desperate to practice some piano. Unfortunately, we don't have a piano nor a piano keyboard for me to play on. Even for a Grade 1 pianist I still need to practice to level up but I don't have a keyboard! ARGH!!!
My parents are gonna look for a keyboard but it'll take some time 'cos we don't know the right model and don't have as much as RM4-5k to buy one. If that's surprising my dad is considering to buy his friend's dad's Kawai piano and Kawai is the best brand which makes it super expensive even if it's a second-hand piano. Instead of getting the big piano why not look for a piano keyboard which I can bring around wherever, whenever.
At school, I asked some friends who would know where to buy a piano keyboard and most of them only know the ones with 88 keys which is for the advance players. What I need is a 61-key piano keyboard. Besides, it's not like I have a few more years to level up to Grade 8. For all I know I think I'll only make to Grade 2 or 3 'cos I won't have all the free time to take lessons in 2-3 years. By then, I'll be deciding which university or college to go to.
Compared to me my friend told me there's a Grade 8 pianist in her class and it's someone I didn't expect to have played piano before. The girl looks like some kind of racist snob instead of an advanced pianist. Honestly, the pianists my friend knows in her class are all snobby and thinks thy're so high classed. Yeah right!! Talk to the hand if you think you're all that!

No comments:

Post a Comment