~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Last of It

Well, today's the last day of my semester test. After that, nothing. No learning, no studying and in the end, no school.
It's hard to believe I said this, I'm gonna miss school. Hanging with friends, no parents to nag at you, some trouble to make and all that. Two weeks and two days left for all of it.
When trying to meet friends out of school, it's really hard. 3/4 of them can't go out 'cos of parents and are scared of going out. School is the only way I could meet those friends. 1/4 just have other friends and yeah, not a lot of people like me. Some are friends with me only 'cos I think they pity me.
I feel pathetic.
At least, I could spend the year-end break doing my own stuff. Guitar, sketch, skateboard and dance. As for friends, I'm taking the same dance class with one of my friends so I won't be totally alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment