~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Things that happened in November - in bullet list form


  • 2nd Nov - went to the Hitz Birthday Invasion and came out sweating and tired like I had ran a marathon in my sleep. I discovered that I liked the local bands like Relent and Daytime Drama but I least liked Arabyrd because she was like an annoying Malaysian version of Nicki Minaj - and I hate Nicki Minaj. Other than that, Greyson Chance's voice started to change which made me not enjoy his perfomance but he still did a really awesome performance of Leila
  • 5th Nov - no school but spent the whole day in extra class with Miss Angie to finish our Physics syllabus.
  • 7th Nov - broke up with my 2nd ex
  • 8th Nov - last day of school and it kind of sucked because I was sort of alone in class without Amy.
  • 12th Nov - first day of everyday music class - for practicing purposes. Saw Harrison being reckless when he spotted me on the side of the road by not looking at road while riding a motorcycle. I had an awesome haircut, anyway.
  • 14th Nov - "It's complicated" with my 2nd ex
  • 19th Nov - celebrated birthday with an all-meat dinner while my left ear goes deaf
  • 20th Nov - re-painted nails and applied 3D nail stickers, then "broke up" with 2nd ex

No comments:

Post a Comment