~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

"Runaway Boyfriend" Dilemma

*It's not my boyfriend and this guy didn't really runaway.
~sigh~ I came to school yesterday morning anxiously waiting for a friend of mine to get some "relationship advice". I was so stupid I didn't consider her feelings at the time, I burst out my question to her. At that moment, I sensed some disturbance in her. Then, I saw tears in her eyes. I felt so insensitive and stupid as soon as I guessed what her problem was about.
As soon as she gathered her strength, she told me that her boyfriend "ran way". The appropriate situation would be "moved further away". But that's not it. She's fine with him moving further away to get a better job  but what she doesn't like is that he went further away without telling her and left his phone with his friends. It's bad enough that they live far apart, they only meet once a month and her mum despising him. He doesn't have to go away without telling or leaving her hanging on where their relationship stands. He doesn't even have to cut off any contact with her just so her mum wouldn't know anything.
I swear, guys are impossible to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment