~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Ignored by Blood

Ever since I lost the innocence of a child, I've hated my life and everything that came along with it; the extra open-minded knowledge. And because of that I'm always ignored by my own family because they think I know everything that's happening. They always expect me to know something without being told. But how was I suppose to know we were going out to dinner or going back to kampung or whatever shit they've come up with. I especially hate it when my mum yells at me about it and says it's my fault I didn't know. Yeah right, you guys were the ones who had you're "secret meetings" every time I leave the room. They disgust me!
However, I've always been ignored no matter where I am or who I'm with. That includes my close friends and best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment