~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Giving Back

I've been thinking about it for a long time now. But I'm still not sure if I really want to give back all the stuff Harrison ever gave me. I don't wear them yet they're still precious to me. But when  I try to think back on the sweet and special memories, all I could think of was why he left me. It hurts thinking about it now. It hurts wondering why that one moment of sadness and hate can destroy the many happy and sweet moments.
It doesn't seem to matter anymore, anyway. I'm just going to give them back; two necklaces, an earring, one phone tag and two rings. But I'm only going to keep the poem he gave me on our first date. Poetically speaking, his poem has a part of his heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment