~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Petty Excitement

Today wasn't much of an excitement. Just two more days until this exam blows. The only "excitement" I got was a really long look at Harrison. The moment blew my mind, burst my heart and melted my soul.
I saw him while I was sitting at the back during perhimpunan and the Lower Form 6 were right outside doing some sort of landscaping work. I saw him more clearly when he sat right outside the dewan right next to the place where I sat in the dewan. I was all fluttery and giggly ^.^ I noticed he's not as chubby as the last time I saw him, but more...husky. Gosh! He was wearing that shirt he wanted to give me. I wish I'd took it.
As much as I want him to notice me, I keep hiding away from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment