~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Melodramatic Drama



I really hate those drama teachers. They said I was too "bossy" when I was supposed to be the stage manager/director. They even said "You were quiet bossy yesterday and today, you just proved to us that you are much worse than yesterday" and that was the day after they put me as stage manager/director. Can you believe that?!?!
What a fucking bitch!! I mean, c'mon a stage manager is supposed to tell people what to do. What did she expect? What? She wants me to baby talk to them????
Words can't really express how angry and frustrated I was at her. I got a bad headache, flu and fever because of her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment