~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

=')

I know people always say boys are predictable and that they are simple creatures, but how do you find out their predictability and understand their simplicity? I mean, if I knew all that sooner, I wouldn't be suffering, desperate and single, again.
I think that talk about boys being predictable and simple creatures are an expert sluts understanding.
Still, why are boys so egoistic? Are they're testosterones so high and they're mind set so hypocrite until they won't want to be honest with anyone? C'mon la guys...not all of y'all are "the perfect specimen". I like guys who are more open with their feelings and honest about themselves even though it's embarrassing.
The only sign that you're in love is when you don't hide yourself from your partner and you tell them whatever that's making you upset. It's not all about the fun time and the intimate connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment