~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tears rolling down my eyes...

Omgosh...I'm just crying while listening to this song. Also, I just really miss him after I opened my facebook and saw some of his status updates. Haiya..a month without him feels so long. I thought it has been months since we've broken up but it's only been almost a month. Dah la yesterday was Valentine's Day, worse still I was haunted by the sight of couples here and there.
I really don't feel anything but under the circumstances, there is a lot of emotions going on in me. I mean, he was one of my best friends and losing a best friend is a lot worse. Gosh, I just really miss him and I know there's not much that I can do to bring him back into my life. Now, it's all up to him and God.

No comments:

Post a Comment