~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

i miss you, babe

Dear my Baby,

This is your Ayang speaking to you. I hope you aren't arguing with your family and injuring yourself again. If you are, I'm going to pull your ear 'till it's red =P
All I want to say is that I miss you every second of every day. Even for 5 minutes, I can't keep myself away from my phone hoping that I'll find your text. I desperately miss you!
I know you would tell me to look at the pictures of us together and all the old texts you sent. But they're not enough to fill the void in my heart where you belong. Those texts and pictures are nothing compared to you. With you, I can laugh and I can smile, even when I'm not talking to you.
You are the shelter I seek when I am afraid. The light at the end of tunnel when I am lost. And you are the lover I seek. You are everything to me and I hope I am everything you.

My love for you is forever.

Yours,   
Ayang

No comments:

Post a Comment