~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

:'(

I am so frustrated! I really can't believe I didn't get an A in my English paper... Never had I ever got anything than an A in that subject. It's my profession! English is the only one thing that I'm best at in class. I feel so horrible..
I guess I've been over-confident with myself. It's so stupid; just because I studied Maths right, I thought I could get through all the other subject well. Just wish I studied right. However my Maths were almost an A. It's just that I wrongly crossed the wrong answer. Careless mistake.
The only subjects that were almost an A were my Maths and KHB: PK. My English and BM are getting more worse. Geography, Science and Sejarah are just the same. All still above 50 marks. I have't got my Science paper but I predict my over-all result would be 4B's 3C's..
Oh dammit...

No comments:

Post a Comment