~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Puppy Love

Blissful love and blissful sorrow,
Creeps down the road of tomorrow,
Exchanging hands, exchanging rings,
Forever! the flower sings,
Ever so slowly the bond breaks,
Eventually, the heart aches.

Forget me so, forget me not,
Never wanted to tie the knot,
If never had and never will,
Then stay there and stay still,
Not a word, not an utter,
Your words make me shudder.

Chills and fears fill the air,
As it brings out your nightmares,
My aching breaking heart,
Is what caused it from the start,
Watching the moon in the night sky,
I wait for the Sun to rise high.

As my days begin anew,
I’ve already forgotten you,
For this is puppy love,
Not as true as true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment