~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Monday, January 3, 2011

NEW!!!

OMG, school felt like an hour! I totally didn't know school was almost over until I saw my watch. Guess I spent a lot of talking than paying attention in class. Though, there weren't any lessons so there was a chance for catching up with some friends. And it seems like it was just the usual with my friends, gone to places, gotten new stuff and a little bit of change of looks and personality. Well, that's part of your teen years - changing.
The new school hour is great! Morning feels short and the weather is cooling so I won't feel drained or tired when I get to school. What I don't like about it is I hate cold water in the morning and there is a certain person who I'd like to avoid. Unfortunately, our blocks face each other. What's worse was I saw that person and his friends tried to tease me. That was kinda weird. What's weirder is there's a ton of people making a new year's resolution. Some just wanna be nicer and some wanna be more "alim". The alim part is the weirdest, I mean who would wanna be all goody-goody. It's not like it's gonna get you through your studies - totally won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment